A striking and distinctive classic – Victorian conservatories
Impressive and versatile, the Victorian conservatory adds extra light, air and grandeur to your home.
The beauty of choosing a Victorian design from Eurocell is its flexibility to fit whatever space is available. Available in 3 and 5 faceted versions, you can create a structure that perfectly complements the architecture of your home and its space.
The long-standing popular conservatory choice
Inspired by the ornate design of the Victorian era, when you're looking for eye-catching exterior features, with a high-performance, light and fresh interior, look no further than Eurocell.
Choosing Eurocell gives you peace of mind
Eurocell is the UK's leading PVC-U specialist, bringing customers greater choice, higher quality and more value for money. Discover how we give you complete peace of mind:
- Finishing touches – we make sure that your conservatory is finished to the highest standards. This includes decorative crestings and finials for your roof, easy-to-fit virtually maintenance-free PVC-U skirting board systems and even integrated speaker systems
- Advanced glazing options – whether you want Georgian bars, vertical sliding sash windows, stained or leaded glazing, we can create the look that's right for you
- Co-ordinated colours – giving you ultimate scope to create the conservatory of your choice. Contemporary or traditional. Plus you can also choose a woodgrain exterior with a clean white interior for the best of both worlds
- Design engineered with minimum reliance on sealant – with some conservatories, large amounts of silicone sealants are needed to ensure water-tightness. This can be ineffective and unsightly. Because the Eurocell system is one of the most advanced conservatory roof systems currently available, reliance on on-site sealants is minimised. The result is a design-engineered conservatory with life-long, watertight performance
- Excellent thermal efficiency – our conservatories feature a high-insulating roofing system that ensure maximum heat retention and light diffusion. This means you can enjoy your new space all year round
- Unrivalled product range, expertise and service network – we operate the largest network of local partners in the UK which means you get a local and reliable assured service
For a free information pack, or to find details of your local installer, call us now on 0300 333 6525, or fill in our quick contact form here...
Download your high quality PDF brochure here...
We can help you find a local installer, with technical questions. We will respond as quickly as possible and never pass your details to anybody else.