UPVC Back Doors
Choose a UPVC back door to suit your home – and keep the burglars at bay.
Burglars are most likely to target doors as their entry point when breaking into a house (67%*). Most thieves will try the back door first, as it is usually out of public view and is often half-glazed. That’s why choosing the most secure UPVC back door available is essential.
Low-maintenance, robust and secure PVC-U back doors
All of the PVC-U exterior back door systems available from Eurocell, here in the UK, offer exceptional levels of security, for your complete peace of mind. You can choose from robust mortice or cylinder locks, combined with rigid UPVC construction to secure your home against forced entry. We also offer a range of premium-quality composite doors, in a huge range of styles. These doors have a tough GRP (glass-reinforced plastic) coating and feature the latest high-security multi-point locking mechanisms.
Why choose Eurocell upvc back doors?
Our UPVC back doors are available in a huge variety of styles, colour options and woodgrain finishes to suit every home. You can choose the popular half-glazed back door style to let in plenty of natural light, or any other configuration of glazing and solid PVC-U panels. Your door can be enhanced with decorative options, such as scotia and ovolo beading, as well as traditional Georgian bars.
UPVC back doors provide excellent levels of security and feature air-tight seals to keep out draughts. Like all PVC-U products, they require minimal maintenance too – an occasional wipe-clean with a damp cloth will keep them looking as good as new for life.
- Choose from 70mm or Eurologik PVC profile systems for new-build or replacement projects.
- Unique colour-match promise across the entire Eurocell range of products, including conservatories, fascias, soffits and guttering.
- Profile systems accept glazing up to 44mm thick.
- Profile systems incorporate Eurogroove, ensuring compatibility with most types of hardware.
- Fully bevelled frames create a slim visual profile and improve sight lines.
- Eurologik profiles include a unique knock-in bead system and are supplied pre-gasketed for simple, rapid fabrication and installation.
Find out how Eurocell gives you more…
If you would like to know more about our UPVC Back Doors please email us or give us a call on 0300 333 6525 – we’ll be happy to help.
Download your high quality PDF brochure here...
We can help you find a local installer, with technical questions. We will respond as quickly as possible and never pass your details to anybody else.