High-performance composite doors with individual style
Nothing makes a statement like the doorway to your home. Everyone wants their front door to look good, but security, maintenance and insulation are all important too.
Now there is an affordable, no compromise solution. A solution that brings together individual style and high-performance materials to create a classic appearance that hides an everlasting strength and the latest design technology. Dales Collection composite doors.
And, because the Dales Collection is from Eurocell, you can be sure that, no matter what your door has to face over the years, its performance will endure. Choosing Eurocell composite doors gives you maximum peace of mind Eurocell is the UK’s leading PVC-U specialist, bringing customers greater choice, higher quality and more value for money.
Discover how we bring you complete peace of mind:
- High-tech security with smooth operation – latest ‘anti-bump’ and ‘anti-drill’ cylinder lock with ‘anti-snap’ cylinder guard and multi-point locking mechanism for greater security protection than commonplace doors today
- Peace of mind that your door is safe and secure - approved by the Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO) Secured by Design scheme for high security products. This is our standard specification
- BM TRADA Q Mark quality approved – confirming that doors are rigorously tested and consistently manufactured to strict quality standards.
- Virtually maintenance-free – retaining its beauty across its lifetime.
- Six-times the insulation of a timber door – keeping your home cosy and your heating bills down.
- A-rated doors available on request, B-rated doors as standard.
- Draught proof design – your door frame is triple sealed against the elements and uses PVC-U Thermal Inserts inside the frame for better energy efficiency.
- A world of choice – 12 different styles, 13 colour choices and over ten glazing options enables you to design a door that is personal to your home, with a useful on-line door designer tool.
- Stunning glass designs – using the highest quality materials so colours will remain bright and vibrant across their lifetime. • Low level threshold for easier access – perfect for prams, wheelchairs or cycles.
- 10-year door set guarantee against swelling, de-lamination and colour-loss.
- Stainless steel hardware which comes with a 25-year comprehensive guarantee, including surface finish.
- Approved by the Association of Chief Police Officers through the Secured by Design scheme.
Important CE Marking Information!
CE Marking for Composite Doors
Here you can download Eurocell's CE Marking documentation for the Dales Collection of composite doors.
You can design your ideal specification Dales Collection door now. Alternatively, for a free information pack, call us on 0300 333 6525
Download your high quality PDF brochure here...
We can help you find a local installer, with technical questions. We will respond as quickly as possible and never pass your details to anybody else.