Lightweight decking that keeps its looks and stays stronger for longer
Here’s some hot news for Britain’s patios. A new surface is here that’s just as good looking as wood without any of the unattractive characteristics like high maintenance, weather deterioration and slippiness. Hollow composite decking is a strong, durable alternative that provides a great looking surface that stays looking great for up to 10 years – guaranteed. No wonder bright homeowners everywhere are recognising its benefits for patios and outdoor areas.Buy Now
Hollow composite decking benefits
Looks like wood, performs like composite
Composite decking is made from a mix of recycled wood and high density polyethylene (HDPE). This gives it the best of both words in terms of aesthetics and performance. It looks great with a choice of finishes and colours (Ancient Black, Wild Brown, Salt Lake Silver and Antique Ash). But unlike timber, it won’t rot, swell, splinter or split and is designed to cope with outdoor areas that are in use all summer and beyond.
Lighter weight means less of a load
- Because the decking is hollow, the weight is cut by more than a third, putting less stress on the supporting frame. This makes it ideal for retrofitting to replace worn out boards, without rebuilding the substructure. It also means less raw materials are used in its manufacture, helping keep costs down for you.
- Massively reduced staining and fading – The latest technology helps Eurocell hollow decking shrug off the weather and minimise staining and fading caused by sunlight and rain.
- Easy to install – Hollow decking is designed to be installed using invisible clips on an existing substructure making it the perfect way to breathe new life into a tired outdoor area. It’s also a good choice for new projects as it’s lighter and easier to work with than heavier solid alternatives.
- Strong profile for the heaviest traffic areas – Though the decking is hollow, it remains incredibly strong thanks to a scientifically designed interior profile that gives it maximum tensile strength. So it won’t let you down on even the busiest patios.
- Splinter free, slip resistant – High-traction grain means improved slip resistance even on the wettest days - and because there is no wood grain, there’s no danger of splinters either.
- Simple to maintain – Composite decking only requires occasional cleaning with soap and water. Which means no more messy wood treatment or jet washing and scrubbing to keep it looking at its best.