0
Spend £100 to receive FREE delivery
Use my current location

Uninterrupted Progress

The Group was founded in 1974 as a plastics extrusion business based in Derbyshire, UK and has grown both organically and by acquisition over the last 41 years. In 1988, the Group was acquired, through a management buyout, following which the first Eurocell brand of building products was launched in 1991.

In June 1998, Tessenderlo Holdings UK Limited, part of the larger Belgian-based chemicals, plastics and gelatines manufacturer and distributor, Tessenderlo Chemie N.V., acquired a 75 per cent stake in the company, before acquiring the remaining 25 per cent in 2003. The Group subsequently changed its name to Eurocell in July 2008. Under Tessenderlo’s ownership, the Group successfully acquired and integrated several complimentary businesses, including Brunel Plastics in April 2006, Peninsula Plastics, Plastmo Profiles and Cavalok Building Products in 2008, the Deeplas brand and Merritt Plastics, the post-consumer PVC-U recycling and extrusion company, in 2009. Following the acquisition of Merritt Plastics, Eurocell invested approximately £3 million in a new recycling facility to increase supply of recycled materials from waste PVC-U window frames to its extrusion facilities, decreasing materials costs and increasing production flexibility.

The H2 Fund (advised by H2 Equity Partners), acquired Eurocell from the Tessenderlo Group in September 2013, allowing the Group to once again operate as an independent business.

In March 2015, the company successfully listed on the main market of the London Stock Exchange.

Cookies on Eurocell websites
We use cookies to help give you the best experience on our websites. Agree & continue or see cookie policy