2400mm x 1200mm x 50mm
General purpose insulation board. Provides the user with a range of thermal insulation solutions. Low emissivity foil facings, manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate.
Low emissivity foil facings, Can be used on floor, walls and ceilings
Celotex GA4000 is a general purpose insulation board for floors, walls and roofs. It has long been at the heart of the Celotex product range providing the user with a range of thermal insulation solutions.
Celotex GA4000 can be specified for use in a variety of applications including:
- Pitched roofs
- Flat roofs
- Solid masonry walls
- Timber framed & steel framed systems
The insulation comprises a polyisocyanurate rigid foam insulation core with a thermal conductivity of 0.022 W/mK with low emissivity aluminium foil facings on both sides. Celotex GA4000 is CFC/HCFC free with zero ODP and low GWP and CE marking compliance to BS EN 13165. Celotex GA4000 is manufactured in accordance with quality management system ISO 9001 and environmental management system ISO 14001. Celotex GA4000 achieves an ‘A+’ rating when compared to the BRE Green Guide. All products must be installed in accordance with instructions issued by Celotex.
Technical data With low emissivity foil facings, GA4000 is manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) using a blowing agent that has zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP). With Celotex GA4000 you are specifying an insulation board that:
- Is suitable for use in a number of applications including roof, wall and floor systems
- Achieves an A+ rating when compared to the BRE Green Guide
- Is certified under BBA certificate number 95/3197 and 09/4667
- Includes low emissivity foil facings giving improved thermal insulation performance within cavity air spaces
- Is easy to cut and shape
- Provides reliable long-term energy savings for buildings