Fix ALL Crystal is a crystal clear, neutral, elastic, single component sealant/adhesive based on SMX® Hybrid Polymer technology.
Completely transparant - Outstanding bond strength on nearly all surfaces - High performance mechanical properties - Very easy to tool and finish - Good extrudability even at low temperatures - Ecological advantages – free of isocyanates, solvents, halo
All interior and exterior bonding and sealing applications - Transparent and elastic bonding in many different construction and building applications - Invisible bonding of glass and other transparent materials.
Directions for use
Joint dimensions: - Maximum Width:1mm (connecting joints) Application:
- Method: Manual- or pneumatic caulking gun
- Application temperature: +5°C until +35°C Cleaning:
- Fix ALL Cleaner immediately after application and before curing
Fix ALL Crystal may be overpainted, however due to the large number of paints and varnishes available we strongly suggest a compatibility test before application. The drying time of alkyd resin based paints may increase.
- Due to the wide variety of possible substrates, Soudal recommends a preliminary compatibility test.
- Fix ALL Crystal can be applied to a wide variety of substrates. Due to the fact that specific substrates such as plastics, like polycarbonate, etc, may differ from manufacturer to manufacturer, we recommend preliminary compatibility test. - Not suitable for dilatation joints
- Do not use in applications where continuous water immersion is possible or in sanitary applications.
- Fix ALL Crystal displays very good UV stability but may discolour in extreme conditions or after long term exposure.
- This product can not be used as a glazing sealant.
- Fix ALL Crystal cannot be used on natural stone. Because the adhesion surface will discolour under influence of the sealant (looks wet) and because this is visible through the crystal clear sealant it seems like staining has occurred.