If you’re looking to upgrade your living space and bring more light into your home, a Luma rooflight or Skypod roof lantern from Eurocell might just be your perfect solution. Perfect for flat-roof extensions or conservatories, they both offer clean lines, huge sky views and a reassuring 10-year guarantee.
Introducing Eurocell’s roof lantern options
Roof lanterns feature glazed, elevated panels and give instant architectural appeal to any traditional extension or conservatory. Rooflights are flat, but still have an extraordinary effect in changing the feel of a room. Eurocell is proud to offer two of the UK’s leading rooflight and roof lantern options. Choosing the right one for you will depend on several different factors.
- Luma flat rooflights provide a contemporary finish in either square or rectangular designs. By combining an aluminium frame (available in several different colours) with glazing tape, the final profile is slimline and modern. Self-cleaning glass helps to keep the view in perfect condition while internal locks ensure you’ll always feel safe. Choose from triple or double glazing and enjoy lower energy bills thanks to U-values as low as 0.92.
- Skypod roof lanterns can be installed in sizes up to 2.75m x 8.7m, making them a genuine showstopper that are sure to wow your family and friends. Available in two-bar or three-bar pitched gable designs, they offer U-values as low as 1.0. Choose from five glass colours (blue, neutral, bronze, aqua, or clear self-cleaning) to get the perfect look for your property. A ridge bar cover cap adds to the minimalist look and keeps things tidy.
Both Luma rooflights and Skypod roof lanterns can normally be fitted in a matter of days, minimising the disruption at your home and giving you a stylish new element to your property in double-quick time.
The benefits of a good rooflight or roof lantern
Fitting a rooflight or roof lantern in your flat roof extension or conservatory instantly brings a range of benefits for you and your family. These include:
- Increased natural light: a roof lantern will let in more light than traditional roof windows, making your space brighter and more inviting.
- Improved ventilation: roof lanterns enable you to enjoy more fresh air and a more comfortable living environment.
- Energy efficiency: with U-values as low as 0.92 (Luma) and 1.0 (Skypod), a roof lantern can help to reduce your energy bills by keeping your home warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Increased property value: installing is a great investment for the future, making your home more attractive to potential buyers.
- Increased space: a roof lantern can help to create the illusion of more space in your home, creating an environment that feels both larger and more open.