Today’s precision-engineered patio doors offer unrivalled opportunities in style, functionality and performance. In fact, for many homeowners across the UK there is simply no better option than new patio doors. Here’s why so many people think they’re the best choice for adding value, beauty and practicality to any family home.
- Saving space. A good set of sliding patio doors achieves the impossible and makes a home appear larger than it actually is. Without having to worry about doors swinging into the internal space, any room that features sliding patio doors is instantly going to feel more spacious. That’s why sliding patio doors are a particularly great option for smaller spaces or rooms with limited floor space.
- Natural light. Sliding patio doors are almost unmatched in the amount of natural light they allow to flood into your home. Rooms that used to be dark and non-inviting are suddenly transformed into light, airy spots in which you find yourself spending more and more time. Natural light has huge health benefits, too – so your home doesn’t just look better, but you feel better as well.
- Improved flow. With sliding patio doors installed, it’s easy to create a natural flow between the indoors and the outdoors. For many homes, sliding patio doors can mean that the garden almost becomes an extension of the home – especially in the good weather of the summer months. If you’re hosting friends or family, being able to mix and mingle and flow effortlessly between the inside and the outside is a major win.
- Great looks. Sliding patio doors are one of the most aesthetically pleasing installations any UK homeowner is likely to experience. Choose Syncro from Eurocell and you’ll enjoy a stylish finish that adds value and attraction to your property. You can also choose the options to benefit from nationally recognised security accreditations and the superb thermal efficiency provided by modern-day triple glazing.
- Sustainability. Eurocell’s sliding patio doors are made from at least 40% recycled UPVC, so you can be confident your new look is being manufactured in an environmentally responsible manner.
- No tripping hazards. With a low threshold available, it’s easy to get from inside to outside without a step – and without worrying about catching your toe and potentially tripping.
Eurocell’s sliding patio doors offer U-values as low as 1.0, soft-close features for peace and quiet, slim sight lines and up to 6m-wide fittings. View our full range of sliding patio doors today.