Coastline Composite Cladding - Oyster White - 203mm x 5mSKU: CL200OW
(Exl. VAT: £29.71)
- Premium embossed matt-effect woodgrain composite cladding
- BBA certified & UK fire tested to BS EN 13501-1
- Minimal expansion & contraction
- Lightweight and easy to install. No wet trades or adhesives needed
- Patent pending material
- Sustainably sourced composite, 100% recyclable
- 10-year guarantee for peace of mind
- Available in six through colour options
Coastline Composite Cladding - Oyster White - 203mm x 5m. A stylish range of exterior cladding to add a touch of style and colour to your home.
Beautifully weatherproof lightweight composite cladding that’s easy to install
Coastline is an innovative composite cladding system that lifts the appearance of any property and adds up to 10 years of guaranteed weatherproof performance to every exterior. It’s made from a unique new Eurocell composite material that means it’s incredibly resilient, yet amazingly easy to work with and fit. What’s really revolutionary though is that Coastline has minimal contraction or expansion, whatever the weather conditions.
Custom fixing system
Time is money, and Coastline’s specially developed aluminium rail and fixing system helps you make more of both. It provides rapid, secure fixing, every time. Because there’s no mortar or render involved, you can fit it in all weathers. And because it’s much lighter than fibre cement cladding products, it won’t stress exterior walls or threaten their structural integrity.
More colours, more opportunities
With the new range of Coastline exterior cladding now available in six through colours, you can also offer to upgrade your customer’s roofline in a range of complementary colours. Coastline external cladding is also supplied with a full range of colour co-ordinated, full powder coated aluminium trims and end closers to complete your installation.
Fire safe performance – UK Tested (2018) to BS EN 13501
Coastline has been rigorously tested for hundreds of hours. This includes fire performance testing in the UK to BS EN 13501 by Exova Warringtonfire, an independent leading authority in fire testing.
- Impact tested to rigid profile standards
- Skin: Acrylonitrile Styrene Acrylate, colour matched to RAL colour ranges
- Dimensions: 5000mm (length) × 203mm (width) × 5mm (depth)
- Weight: 5kg per board
- Visible face when assembled: 167mm in height
- Coverage: 4 boards covers approx. 3.334m² (0.84m² each)
- Coverage may differ due to the amount of apertures within the wall construction