Meet the growing demand
At Eurocell, we offer an extensive range of stocked colours and finishes to choose from.
This includes a full palette of foiled options and our unique extruded cream colour, to give your products a competitive edge.
Plus, we offer over thirty other options available to special order, on industry leading delivery times.
Made to order foil rangeDownload Brochure
We use the same white for extrusion of windows, door frames, conservatory products and building plastics, if you are using all Eurocell products the whites match will be a perfect match.
Agate Grey has now been moved from a made to order item to a stocked item. This means that customers no longer need to wait the lead time required with made to order profiles.
And Anthracite Grey Smooth for Syncro is also now available as a stocked item.
The extruded colour profile is only available when both faces of the profile are foiled.
This means that when you open the window, there is no white PVC-U on display.
How it’s done:
- Bar length is conditioned (brought up to ambient temp, minimum of 18 degrees
- An operator feeds the bar length into the line
- Primer is applied to the bar length face that is to be foiled
- Glue is applied to the back of the foil
- Foil is then manipulated and wrapped around the foiling face
- The finished product is bagged
- Product is cured for a minimum of 24 hours (i.e. kept in a heat-controlled area, minimum of 18 degrees)
- Product is then shipped to the warehouse.
Standard colour options vary by product range, due to demand. Consequently, some colours shown above may be available as standard in certain product ranges. Due to high demand, some stocked products may need to be ordered. Made to order range available for EBP Roofline products subject to suitable minimum order quantities, please enquire for further details. Longer lead times apply to Vertical Sash. EBP Roofline products available at an extended lead time plus usual delivery schedule.