WIN a Composite Door Competition
Terms and Conditions
MINIMUM PURCHASE OF £250 OR MORE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM A PRIZE
1. The competition is open to all UK & Ireland residents aged 18 or over –excluding Eurocell employees and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or step-family), associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize promotion.
2. In order to take part in this competition, you need to spend a minimum of £250 or more between the 19th November and 19th December at our Isleworth Branch.
3. Entries must not contain any material that is inappropriate, offensive or obscene. Entries that do not comply with these requirements will be deemed ineligible and will be disqualified.
4. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple email accounts, multiple reproduced or computer-generated entries, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void.
5. Entries to the competition will be valid from 19th November 2020 until close of business on 19th December 2020.
6. The prize is a composite door (excluding top or side lights), from the standard colour options with white interior and any standard glazing style and hardware from the current range (excludes bevelled glass but can be added at an additional cost to the winner). Installation is not included within this prize. There is no cash alternative, the prize is not transferable and cannot be sold.
7. Eurocell reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside of its control make this necessary.
8. The winning entry will be selected at random from all applicable entries and contacted directly via the contact details provided at the point of entry. The winner will be contacted by Wednesday 6th January.
9. By submitting an entry, the participant grants Eurocell to publicise your name on any of its social media channels.
10. The winner must contact the promoter, via direct message, within 72-hours of being informed that they have won a prize and provide sufficient details to enable the promoter to arrange to deliver the prize to them. In the event that a winner does not, within 72-hours of being informed that they are a winner, provide sufficient details to enable the promoter to arrange delivery, the promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner for that prize. Failure to claim the prize by the time or in the manner specified will make any claim to the prize invalid.
11. Eurocell reserves the right to verify, at any time during or after the closing of the promotion, the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process.
12. By taking part in the competition, entrants are deemed to have read, understood and accepted all of these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them.