Sierra Solid Composite Decking Board - Length 3.66m x Width 235mm
- Virtually no thermal expansion or contraction and is warranted for installation in the ground or water
- 35% lighter strength to weight ratio
- Ideal near water as it features textured embossing for enhanced traction
- Voyage provides 34% or greater surface traction than other leading brands of composite decking
- Won't splinter, sag, chalk or crack
- Stain and fade-resistant cap stock
- Can be used as residential cladding
British Standards - The Eurocell Building Plastics products supplied by Eurocell Profiles Ltd are produced in accordance with a BS EN 1SO 9001:2000 accredited quality system.
A mineral-based composite deck board designed with textured embossing for best-in-class traction.
Voyage decking is part of our patented mineral-based composite technology line, which provides the industry’s best strength-to-weight ratio. Featuring a fibre-like structure similar to wood, Voyage has unmatched strength that is nearly 35% lighter than traditional composites and similar in weight to PVC. Voyage varied-plank decking is now available in four different widths to create that custom, wood floor look. Also, there is virtually no thermal expansion or contraction and is warranted for installation in the ground or water.
|25 Year Guarantee
- Class C fire rating