Khaya Solid Composite Decking Fascia Board - Length 3.66m x Width 140mm
- Virtually no thermal expansion or contraction and is warranted for installation in the ground or water
- 35% lighter strength to weight ratio
- Ideal near water as it features textured embossing for enhanced traction
- Voyage provides 34% or greater surface traction than other leading brands of composite decking
- Won't splinter, sag, chalk or crack
- Stain and fade-resistant cap stock
- Can be used as residential cladding
British Standards - The Eurocell Building Plastics products supplied by Eurocell Profiles Ltd are produced in accordance with a BS EN 1SO 9001:2000 accredited quality system.
A mineral-based composite deck board designed with textured embossing for best-in-class traction.
Deckorators ® Fascia is used to conceal the deck under structure (it is not intended for structural use) and can also be used to wrap oversized posts. Made of the same material as Deckorators decking — co-extruded composite with a durable polyethylene top layer for ultra low-maintenance performance. Matching fascia colours eliminates the need to paint or stain the wood under structure.
|25 Year Guarantee
- Class C fire rating