With over 200 years of combined experience in UPVC recycling, Eurocell Recycle (formerly Ecoplas) has unrivalled experience in supplying the pvc extrusion industry. The final product can be supplied as rechip, or further processed into micronized powder or compounded into pellet form. For specialised applications colour matched materials can be supplied in pellet form. All products can be supplied in pulverised form 800–1200 micron.
- Our products are used in:
- Window products – cills, beading and cavity closures
- Rainwater goods – guttering and drainpipes
- Trunking and Ducting
- Fencing and Decking
- Underground pipes
Products produced from post consumer waste are normally supplied in pulverised or pellet form.
It is in the best commercial interests of suppliers and manufacturers to show due diligence with respect to their chosen materials, ensuring compliance with standards and guidelines.
We fulfil the requirements of customers from a variety of sectors in the extrusion industry. Our extensive knowledge allows us to support bespoke product development and manufacture according to individual customer application requirements. Through working with the customer at every stage we ensure all necessary specifications of the product we supply are fully met prior to dispatch.
- Supplying various sectors within the extrusion industry
- Bespoke product development
- Individual product testing
- Increasing customer profit margins through recycled product specification
Quality Control Facilities
Rigorous testing plays a critical role at every stage of processing from raw material through to the finished product. We work to individual product technical specification sheets.
Coupled with full traceability of processed bags, a unique product code system and an in depth non-conformance reporting structure has resulted in high satisfaction rates amongst our customers and more crucially a less than 1% return to site ratio. In addition we can offer advice and support to our customers as well as site visits where requested.
Customer requirements are at the forefront of our robust testing regimes to ensure the necessary customer product criteria is met through;
- Metal detection
- Visual inspections
- Sieve analysis
- Bulk density measurements
- Moisture testing
- Use of portable datacolour instrumentation to ascertain L.A.B values
- Finally all finished product samples are passed through a mini lab extruder which produces 20 x 110 strips. This gives an accurate representation of the final product when extruded by the end user.
We are fully accredited to ISO 9001 standards and continue to work tirelessly to meet and obtain statutory higher accreditation.