Shiplap Cladding Angle Trim
- Provides a neat and tidy flush finish to the corners of the cladding
- Fits quickly and easily meaning less hassle
- Adds a unique and attractive feature to your property
- No warping, cracking or discolouration
- A simple clip-together system ensures 100% compatibility
British Standards - The Eurocell Building Plastics products supplied by Eurocell Profiles Ltd are produced in accordance with a BS EN 1SO 9001:2000 accredited quality system.
Two-part uPVC cladding trim for providing a neat and protective finish to 90° internal and external corners. The simple click-together system has been designed to make the installation both tidy and simple. Available in a range of colours this is a attractive, low-maintenance, weather resistant solution for replacing rotten timber cladding, concealing problem brickwork or adding a unique and interesting feature to your property. Designed for an easy installation, it uses a simple clip-together system and with the woodgrain finishes you can create a rustic timber-effect or a simple modern contemporary white finish.
External Shiplap Cladding is a modern alternative to timber products, upgrading the exterior style of your property whilst also reducing maintenance. Manufactured using the latest materials, uPVC Shiplap is guaranteed to stand the test of time. Available in a range of styles, sizes and colours, choose your perfect look without ever worrying about colour fading, or sacrificing durability. Get creative with your design, opting for either a horizontal or vertical installation, to create the perfect concealing for unsightly brickwork. Whatever the look, uPVC Shiplap Cladding will refresh the look of your property. It's easy to install, can be done in no time, and will also hide nails used to install thanks to its included clip-together design.
- Colour fastness Foam profiles / rigid profiles BS1006 / 1990 Part A03 - Tests undertaken by BSI Testing for colour change resulted in an actual classification of 4 / 5 (where 1= most change and 5 = least change)
- Fire rating Foam profiles Tested to BS476 Part 7:1997 Class 1 surface spread of fire. Woodgrain profiles do not carry a fire rating Rigid profiles Tested to BS476 Part7:1997 Class 1 surface spread of fire
- Thermal conductivity Foam profiles 0.07 (w/mk) This low coefficient of thermal conductivity for Foam Profiles indicates thermal insulation properties better than brick, concrete or timber. Rigid profiles 0.14 (w/mk)
- Density Foam profiles 0.55 - 0.6 g/cm3 Rigid profiles 1.40 - 1.50 g/cm3
- British Standards The Eurocell Building Plastics products supplied by Eurocell Profiles Ltd are produced in accordance with a BS EN 1SO 9001:2000 accredited quality system