Cream White Woodgrain Capping Board - Length 5m x Width 225mm
- Up to 20 year guarantee
- Quick and easy fitting - minimal tools required and no mechanical fixings
- Long lasting protection - tough, colour-safe and resistant to warping
- Maintenance-free - wipe clean surface that requires no painting
- Choice of colour and width - a product to suit your individual application
British Standards - The Eurocell Building Plastics products supplied by Eurocell Profiles Ltd are produced in accordance with a BS EN 1SO 9001:2000 accredited quality system.
Prevent damage to fascia’s and soffits with Eurocell's 9mm weatherproof UPVC capping boards. It’s a cost effective alternative to freshen up a home’s exterior. Easy to clean and attached directly on top of existing boards, they provide support to gutters, protection for roofs – and a fresh-looking finish that doesn’t deteriorate. Capping Boards also can be used to provide a clean low-maintenance finish to an old, damaged window board and is perfect for lining of window reveals.
Capping Board is our uPVC fascia solution that fits directly over the top of your existing boards to give you added protection and a clean finish. If you need to replace your boards you might want to look at our Replacement Fascia 18mm section.
- Colour fastness Foam profiles / rigid profiles BS1006 / 1990 Part A03 - Tests undertaken by BSI Testing for colour change resulted in an actual classification of 4 / 5 (where 1= most change and 5 = least change)
- Fire rating Foam profiles Tested to BS476 Part 7:1997 Class 1 surface spread of fire. Woodgrain profiles do not carry a fire rating Rigid profiles Tested to BS476 Part7:1997 Class 1 surface spread of fire
- Thermal conductivity Foam profiles 0.07 (w/mk) This low coefficient of thermal conductivity for Foam Profiles indicates thermal insulation properties better than brick, concrete or timber. Rigid profiles 0.14 (w/mk)
- Density Foam profiles 0.55 - 0.6 g/cm3 Rigid profiles 1.40 - 1.50 g/cm3
- British Standards The Eurocell Building Plastics products supplied by Eurocell Profiles Ltd are produced in accordance with a BS EN 1SO 9001:2000 accredited quality system