Chartwell Green Woodgrain Double Edged Fascia Board - Length 5m x Width 450mm
- Low maintenance, product will not crack or warp and require little maintenance
- No sanding, painting or treatment needed
- Ready to install, clean, hassle-free installation with no dust or mess
- Standard or decorative ogee fascia boards for direct fixing to rafters
British Standards - The Eurocell Building Plastics products supplied by Eurocell Profiles Ltd are produced in accordance with a BS EN 1SO 9001:2000 accredited quality system.
Our flagship fascia board style, classic looks combined with strength and durability.
Double edged Euroboards are designed to be used where larger areas need to be covered, such as on the 'box end' of your roofline installation. Alternatively they can easily be split to make 2 narrower fascia boards. Euroboard fascia boards are designed and manufactured by Eurocell Profiles as direct replacements for old fascia boards. Also available from eurocell.co.uk are Capping boards, which are thinner and designed to be fitted over existing fascia boards if they do not need replacing.
- Colour fastness Foam profiles / rigid profiles BS1006 / 1990 Part A03 - Tests undertaken by BSI Testing for colour change resulted in an actual classification of 4 / 5 (where 1= most change and 5 = least change)
- Fire rating Foam profiles Tested to BS476 Part 7:1997 Class 1 surface spread of fire. Woodgrain profiles do not carry a fire rating Rigid profiles Tested to BS476 Part7:1997 Class 1 surface spread of fire
- Thermal conductivity Foam profiles 0.07 (w/mk) This low coefficient of thermal conductivity for Foam Profiles indicates thermal insulation properties better than brick, concrete or timber. Rigid profiles 0.14 (w/mk)
- Density Foam profiles 0.55 - 0.6 g/cm3 Rigid profiles 1.40 - 1.50 g/cm3
- British Standards The Eurocell Building Plastics products supplied by Eurocell Profiles Ltd are produced in accordance with a BS EN 1SO 9001:2000 accredited quality system