Irish Oak Woodgrain Standard Fascia Euroboard - Length 5m x Width 175mm
- Low maintenance, product will not crack or warp and require little maintenance
- No sanding, painting or treatment needed
- Ready to install, clean, hassle-free installation with no dust or mess
British Standards - The Eurocell Building Plastics products supplied by Eurocell Profiles Ltd are produced in accordance with a BS EN 1SO 9001:2000 accredited quality system.
Our flagship fascia board style, classic looks combined with strength and durability.
Long-life, low-maintenance fascia and barge-board! Strong 18mm thick fascia board for direct fitting to rafters. Perfect for both new build and replacement of existing fascia or barge-board. This strong and durable board can be fitted directly to the end of roof rafters to provide a long-life, low-maintenance fascia. Although its primary use is as a fascia board this product is also used as a bargeboard.
- Colour fastness Foam profiles / rigid profiles BS1006 / 1990 Part A03 - Tests undertaken by BSI Testing for colour change resulted in an actual classification of 4 / 5 (where 1= most change and 5 = least change)
- Fire rating Foam profiles Tested to BS476 Part 7:1997 Class 1 surface spread of fire. Woodgrain profiles do not carry a fire rating Rigid profiles Tested to BS476 Part7:1997 Class 1 surface spread of fire
- Thermal conductivity Foam profiles 0.07 (w/mk) This low coefficient of thermal conductivity for Foam Profiles indicates thermal insulation properties better than brick, concrete or timber. Rigid profiles 0.14 (w/mk)
- Density Foam profiles 0.55 - 0.6 g/cm3 Rigid profiles 1.40 - 1.50 g/cm3
- British Standards The Eurocell Building Plastics products supplied by Eurocell Profiles Ltd are produced in accordance with a BS EN 1SO 9001:2000 accredited quality system