Moondust Grey Woodgrain Utility Board - Length 5m x Width 400mm
- Easy to fit
- Fully compatible with our fascia systems for an exact colour match
- Require minimal maintenance
- Long-life performance, with products guaranteed for up to 20 years
British Standards - The Eurocell Building Plastics products supplied by Eurocell Profiles Ltd are produced in accordance with a BS EN 1SO 9001:2000 accredited quality system.
Our stylish soffit boards will enhance any home and are available in colours and styles to suit all tastes. Soffits are easy to fit and are fully compatible with our fascia systems for an exact colour match.
The 9mm utility board provides a simple, clean look and can be enhanced with separate vents and accessories to maintain airflow through your loft space.
|Guarantee||20 Year Guarantee|
- Colour fastness Foam profiles / rigid profiles BS1006 / 1990 Part A03 - Tests undertaken by BSI Testing for colour change resulted in an actual classification of 4 / 5 (where 1= most change and 5 = least change)
- Fire rating Foam profiles Tested to BS476 Part 7:1997 Class 1 surface spread of fire. Woodgrain profiles do not carry a fire rating Rigid profiles Tested to BS476 Part7:1997 Class 1 surface spread of fire
- Thermal conductivity Foam profiles 0.07 (w/mk) This low coefficient of thermal conductivity for Foam Profiles indicates thermal insulation properties better than brick, concrete or timber. Rigid profiles 0.14 (w/mk)
- Density Foam profiles 0.55 - 0.6 g/cm3 Rigid profiles 1.40 - 1.50 g/cm3
- British Standards The Eurocell Building Plastics products supplied by Eurocell Profiles Ltd are produced in accordance with a BS EN 1SO 9001:2000 accredited quality system