Finance it your way
Discover how we can make your garden room more affordable with our finance packages
Looking to spread the cost of your Garden Room? Here's how we can help.
If you’d prefer to pay upfront for your garden room, we’ll simply take a minimum 10% deposit to place your order and then you’ll clear the remaining balance prior to delivery
How it works
- When you’re ready to place your garden room order, we’ll take your deposit payment.
- The remaining balance will be due 2 days prior to your Garden Room delivery.
- A member of our team will contact you to process your payment by credit or debit card.
Choosing Pay Monthly means you can place your order with a 10% deposit, then spread the remaining balance over 4 – 15 years in monthly instalments at 11.9% APR Representative.
How it works
- When you are ready to place your garden room order, we'll take your deposit payment
- A member of our team will contact you to agree your repayment plan quote and process your application*
- Your 1st repayment will be due approximately 1 month following your delivery/installation
Find out more
Finance Frequently Asked Questions
UK resident of more than 12 months
Own personal bank account from which a Direct Debit can be taken
Permanent employment, working minimum 16hrs per week
On disability allowance
Unemployed & ‘house person’ (with consent of co-habiting working partner)
This information allows consistent decisions to be provided, ensuring all applicants are treated fairly. Credit scoring does not discriminate on the grounds of sex, race, religion or disability.
Your credit score (please note that every finance company will score you differently)
Adverse credit reference agency information
You are considered to be overcommitted
You are aged under 18
Your existing account performance with other lenders
Eurocell Building Plastics, High View Road, Alfreton, Derbyshire, DE55 2DT (Company No. 03071407) FRN: 936746 are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are a credit broker, not a lender- credit is subject to status and affordability, and is provided by Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC. Terms & Conditions Apply.
News from Eurocell
Tips, advice, blogs, case studies, and announcements: get all the latest developments direct from Eurocell HQ. You won't miss a thing!
Check spec sheets, CAD drawings, data sheets, certifications, and more in our Technical Hub so your next project goes without a hitch.
Through two purpose-built recycling centres and millions of pounds of investment, we are the UKs largest recycler of UPVC. Get all the details here.