GARDEN & OUTDOOR
Garden Rooms: the perfect place to retreat
Get the extra space you need with a stylish Kyube garden room from Eurocell.
Composite Garden Rooms, fully installed from £13,199
Eurocell Garden Rooms come with...
1) Two frame style options
Choose from our timber frame or modular garden rooms
2) Choose a size to fit any space
18+ size options means we have a garden room for everyone
3) Quick and easy installation
Once delivered we can install in as little as 2-4 days
4) Low maintenance
Our composite cladding exterior needs next to no maintenance
5) Optional side storage extension
Storage extension is available with the choice of glazed or solid door
6) Wide range of door options
Double glazed patio, French and bi-fold door options available
7) Choice of 6 cladding colours
4 composite cladding colours plus 2 real wood options
8) Up to 15 years’ guarantee
15 year guarantee on our Kyube PLUS modular garden room
Kyube Plus garden rooms
High quality and highly insulated, Kyube Plus garden rooms have been designed as a prefabricated modular SIP panel construction. Clad in either natural FSC larch or redwood, or PVC cladding in four colours, each room comes with a double-glazed sliding patio door and stunning anthracite grey frames.
Offering a complete room solution, with all the usual optional extras built-in as standard, including insulation, heating, and electrics.
- 15-year guarantee
- 6 cladding colour options
- Available in 13 sizes, from 2m x 2m up to 5.8m x 3.3m
Kyube Plus features and benefits:
- Low maintenance weatherproof roof with guttering
- Maintenance-free PVC or wood vertical cladding
- Internal electric kit included
- 4 internal spotlights, 1 double switch, 3 double sockets
- 2Kw heater
- Energy-efficient, stylish patio sliding doors
- Optional full height double glazed window
- Prefabricated SIP panel construction
- Bespoke sizes available
- Optional front canopy and storage extension
Kyube timber frame garden rooms
Our Kyube timber frame garden rooms are perfect if you are after a little more flexibility on your finishes. They come with high-quality external finishing, such as six colour options for external cladding, EPDM rubber roof system, pre-wired stainless steel external lighting, plus the choice of French or patio doors.
Our timber frame garden rooms come unfinished internally. Inside the walls are a timber finish with a 90mm wooden floor. Giving you complete flexibility and control of the look and feel of the interior design.
- 10-year guarantee
- 6 composite cladding colour options
- Available in 13 sizes, from 2.54m x 2.54m up to 6.2m x 3.76m
Kyube timber frame features and benefits:
- Long lasting low maintenance composite cladding
- Electric kit included
- Unique full height corner window option
- Supplied with all double glazed windows and doors
- Modular build for quick and hassle free installation
- Optional storage extension
- EPDM rubber roof system
- Pre-wired stainless steel external lighting
But don’t just take our word for it. See what our customers think.
Never looked better. See what's possible.
Garden rooms planning permission
Do I need planning permission, for a garden room?
In most cases you will not need planning permission to erect a garden room - if the eaves height is under 2.5 and it doesn’t project beyond the front wall of your house.
In general, adding a stand-alone, single storey garden room to the rear or side garden is usually allowed under Permitted Development. However, we recommend that you check the Government’s Planning Portal online before starting any work on a garden room to ensure you comply with the rules. The planning portal refers to garden rooms as outbuildings.
Why choose Eurocell
Trusted by the trade for 45+ years
Surveyed and fitted by approved installers
Minimum 10-year guarantee
Energy efficient construction
Made and recycled in the UK
FCA Approved Finance
How to create the perfect garden room
Think home office, home gym, cinema room, craft room, and more!
Choosing the right Garden Room in 3 steps
If you’re considering adding a garden room to your property, the Eurocell team is here to help. To get you started, here are our top three steps when you’re planning your garden room.
Garden Room FAQs
At Eurocell, we’re always happy to help. Check these FAQs for answers to some of the most common questions about garden and outdoor. We’ve listened to your most popular queries and gathered some helpful links and information. If your question remains unanswered, contact us today and one of our experts will give you everything you need.