Roomline Skirting Board Ogee
- No painting
- Up to 50% quicker to fit
- Easy to maintain
- No sanding or mitring
British Standards - The Eurocell Building Plastics products supplied by Eurocell Profiles Ltd are produced in accordance with a BS EN 1SO 9001:2000 accredited quality system.
Now it’s easier than ever to enjoy terrific looking skirting boards and architraves – thanks to roomline skirting boards. With this high-quality uPVC solution, you can forget all of that time-consuming sanding and messy painting, not to mention the tricky mitring of skirting board corners. It’s the ultimate no hassle, no maintenance, easy to fit and cost-effective way to achieve great results.
Fitting skirting boards and architraves has never been easier with our range of uPVC-based Roomline range. uPVC skirting boards and architraves are the ultimate hassle-free, maintenance-free, easy-fit, and cost effective method to adding the essential finishing touches to any room. Save yourself from the effort of sanding down and painting timber and reduce your fitting times by up to 50%! Our Skirting Boards simply slot together, with pre-moulded corner joints to remove the need for mitring - helping you to finish the job in no time. With uPVC Roomline products you can fit perfectly square, attractive skirting boards and Architrave in up to half the time it would take to install, sand, and paint conventional timber-based products. We offer a range of colours with a realistic woodgrain finish - Get all the aesthetic benefits of traditional timber Skirting Boards and Architrave, with none of the drawbacks.
Every skirting board and architrave in the Roomline range is made from 100% recycled material gathered from Eurocell’s own production waste. You can’t get more environmentally friendly than that.
- Colour fastness Foam profiles / rigid profiles BS1006 / 1990 Part A03 - Tests undertaken by BSI Testing for colour change resulted in an actual classification of 4 / 5 (where 1= most change and 5 = least change)
- Fire rating Foam profiles Tested to BS476 Part 7:1997 Class 1 surface spread of fire. Woodgrain profiles do not carry a fire rating. Rigid profiles Tested to BS476 Part7:1997 Class 1 surface spread of fire
- Thermal conductivity Foam profiles 0.07 (w/mk) This low coefficient of thermal conductivity for Foam Profiles indicates thermal insulation properties better than brick, concrete or timber. Rigid profiles 0.14 (w/mk)
- Density Foam profiles 0.55 - 0.6 g/cm3 Rigid profiles 1.40 - 1.50 g/cm3
- British Standards The Eurocell Building Plastics products supplied by Eurocell Profiles Ltd are produced in accordance with a BS EN 1SO 9001:2000 accredited quality system