Eurocell – The Grand Giveaway
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promotion is run by Eurocell Building Plastics Ltd (“EBP”), High View Road, Alfreton, Derbyshire, DE55 2DT and is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of any Eurocell plc group company and their immediate families, or any other persons professionally connected with the Promotion.
2. All customers will be automatically entered into the Promotion (and become an “entrant”) each time they spend at least £100 (exc. VAT) in a single transaction on their Eurocell Trade Account online, or in-branch, during the period from 6 September 2021 to 29 October 2021 inclusive (“Promotion Period”).
3. Multiple entries are permitted.
4. There will be 10 prizes of £1,000 trade credit that can be used against new purchases The Prizes will be provided by EBP and are non-negotiable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
5. The winners will be drawn at random using an online random number generator from all entries received.
6. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, EBP reserves the right to substitute a prize for an alternative one of equal or greater value. No correspondence in this regard will be entered into.
7. The winner of each prize draw will be notified by email by EBP within seven (7) days of the date of each prize draw. The winner must claim their prize by responding to the email, confirming their full name and address, within 48 hours of the notification otherwise the prize will be forfeited.
8. The winner’s details (surname and county) may be made available on request to those writing to The Marketing Department, Eurocell Building Plastics Ltd, High View Road, Alfreton, Derbyshire, DE55 2DT within ten weeks of the closing date, enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope.
10. By entering the Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to EBP and/or their marketing agency, for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
11. By participating in this Promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold EBP harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this Promotion (save that nothing shall limit EBP’s liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by its negligence).
12. EBP reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions without warning.
13. These Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. All entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.