Love Your Interior
Our glue-down Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) is a flooring material made from 100% Virgin PVC (poly-vinyl chloride) plus a plasticising agent, specifically manufactured for use in both the home and office environment.
With a wide range of authentic wood-grain designs, it offers a fine textured finish resulting in a stunningly beautiful floor surface.
|Life expectancy||Residential:12 years|
Commercial offices:10 years
Commercial corridor: 5 years
Benefits of Luxury Vinyl Flooring
- Length: 914mm (36”), Width: 152mm (6”)
- Light and easy to handle
- Manufactured to CE & ISO Standards
- Thickness 3mm (Wear Layer 0.3mm)
- Waterproof, rot proof, hygienic
Tested and certified
- Pure virgin PVC
- EN 717-1- Formaldehyde emission test - attaining Class E1.
- ISO 9239-1 - Fire testing/determination of burning behaviour using radiant heat source.
- DIBt - Deutsches Institute for Bautechnik (The German Institute for Building Technical testing).
- EN 14041:2004 slip resistant test methods - attaining level DS6
- ISO 11952-2 - Fire testing. Ignitability subject to direct impingement of flame.
- ISO 9001 - Quality management systems focusing on customer service levels.
Get in touch
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you