Composite Solid Fencing
BuyWith its combination of style, resistance to wear and tear, and malleability to whatever garden specification is thrown at it, composite fencing offers you many benefits that make it a highly attractive feature to have in your garden.
With its modern, sleek colour and simple tongue and groove fitting system that provides additional adaptability, composite fencing is ideal for a wide range of gardens. No compromise is made with appearance, as composite fencing has an on-trend look that will not deteriorate as it is warp free, rot free and splinter free.
Being capable of withstanding the test of time, whilst not ridding the world of its natural resources, also makes composite fencing a sustainable and forward-thinking option. Merging sustainability with low maintenance, the popularity of composite fencing is only likely to grow, and with the premium look that it brings, we can all be happier for it.
Composite Eco Fencing
The unique finish of composite fencing will add beauty and complement a gardens’ natural surroundings. These incredibly light fencing panels are incredibly strong, making general handling and transportation easy.Environmentally friendly, Wood-Grain is manufactured from 75% recycled materials. In using Wood-Grain you can be assured that you are protecting the world’s natural resources and helping the environment.Download Brochure Buy Online
Benefits of composite eco fencing
Lightweight, easy to install and simple to maintain
- Composite fencing is so easy to cut, gravel boards can be easily trimmed to suit popular European fence panels which are 1.8m wide.
- Eco composite fencing posts and gravel boards can also be used in conjunction with wooden panels
- Eco composite fencing’s unique finish will add beauty and complement gardens for years to come. Unlike most traditional fencing, Wood-Grain’s dual face means you can also share the cost with neighbours
- Replace rotten old wood panels from the concrete posts and then slot the composite fencing gravel boards in place. In an instant you have a maintenance free fence which not only looks good but is easy to install and never needs treating
- Eco composite fencing is a pleasure to work with at around 5kgs it is incredibly light and strong, making general handling and transportation easy.