Composite hollow decking is perfect for gardens, patios, pool areas and holiday homes. Its recycled wood polymer construction makes composite wood so much more durable than timber. Composite wood has added resistance to damage from a variety of the common threats to the appearance of decking; whether that be bicycles, barbecues, party-goers, paddling pools or garden furniture.Buy Online Download a Brochure
Scrubbing and staining your deck every year is a thing of the past with composite wood decking. The colour is also constant through the entire core of the product so composite wood's appearance with regard to its colour has greater longevity, with something as simple as an annual, light jet wash being enough to uphold this level of appearance.
Clever concealed fixings give a neat, flawless finish which can be installed quickly and easily making composite wood the ideal decking choice.
Benefits of composite hollow decking
Hollow decking – top tips
- Providing expansion gaps allows proper drainage and ventilation to the sub base which prevents the timber from rotting
- Hollow decking requires a smaller level of maintenance over its life. Cleaning up with a garden hose is sufficient to uphold its colour
- Do not place heavy items over 100kg on your deck or drag furniture across the decking planks which could damage your deck.
- Hollow decking can be cleaned with a pressure washer, but its important to ensure the unit is less than 80 bar, the temperature must be no more than 40 ̊C, and position the lance head no closer than 30cm
- Do not use aggressive chemical cleaning products
- Always allow a 150mm air-gap to create unobstructed airflow under the deck
- Do not lay the decking boards directly onto a solid surface
Calculate exactly how many boards and clips you'll need for your decking project. Get your free quote for your personalised decking project.Get your quote
Buy Composite Hollow Decking Online
Composite Solid Decking
Solid composite decking is a high performing range of premium decking that looks and feels just like timber decking but without the risk of cracks or splinters, making gardens a safer environment for bare feet, small children and pets.
Available in three multi-tonal colours this high-traction woodgrain offers outstanding surface durability and great choice for lower-level decks. What’s more is our solid composite decking is manufactured from recycled material and the composites are toxin-free and produced using sustainable methods.
Benefits of composite solid decking
Composite balustrades and railings complete any hollow decking project in style. High quality and durable, you can choose to perfectly match the decking colour or create a contrast with four colour options.
Available to order as a kit or as individual components. Composite balustrades and railings are sturdy and simple to install to any decking area, garden, outdoor space or holiday home.
Benefits of composite balustrade
20 year warranty
Warranty Details Decking Eurocell Decking is covered by a Twenty (20) year warranty against warping, cracking, splitting, rotting and fungal decay caused by manufacturing defects, when subject to normal use. For the full terms and conditions of this warranty please ask our branch staff for further documentation.