We’re proud to be supporting the cause, offering high security solutions, from secure door locks to security tested doors, helping to keep your customers home, family and belongings protected.
Elegant, secure PVC doors designed to impress and built to last.
All of our doors have been crafted to offer the optimum security and style, with on-trend designs and multipoint locking technology to match.
We use multipoint locks on all of our external doors, ensuring each door boasts security beyond the standard requirements.
All Eurocell aspect UPVC Bi Fold Doors offer:
Stylish UPVC windows
PAS24 tested and available in a range of styles, all of our UPVC windows come with a high security frame with a multi-pint locking system.
Each window system have been designed to be compatible with a wide range of hardware.
Upgrading home security
In partnership with Security Hardware, a Eurocell brand, we offer a range of additional home security products for improving security and safety.
With over 3,000 products available and next day delivery, shop online at security-hardware.co.uk
Complete the instructions outlined in the competition posts across our Eurocell, Eurocell Home and Security Hardware social pages between 15th October 2021 and 29th October 2021 to be entered into the prize draw.
Eurocell, Eurocell Home and Security Hardware National Home Security Month Competition Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM A PRIZE
1. The competition is open to all UK & Ireland residents aged 18 or over – excluding Eurocell, Eurocell Home and Security Hardware employees and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or step family), associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize promotion.
2. In order to take part in this competition, complete the instructions outlined in the competition post on the Eurocell Facebook, Eurocell Instagram, Eurocell Twitter, Eurocell Home Facebook, Eurocell Home Twitter, Eurocell Instagram and Security Hardware Facebook page.
3. Entries must not contain any material that is inappropriate, offensive or obscene. Entries that do not comply with these requirements will be deemed ineligible and will be disqualified.
4. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple email accounts, multiple reproduced or computer-generated entries, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void.
5. Entries to the competition will be valid from 15th October 2021 until 11.59pm on 29th October 2021.
6. The prize is a Yale 4mp Smart CCTV kit. There is no cash alternative, the prize is not transferable and cannot be sold.
7. Eurocell reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside of its control make this necessary.
8. 1 winning entries will be selected at random from all applicable entries and contacted directly in the comments or by private message via the account provided at the point of entry and announced on 29th October.
9. By submitting an entry, the participant grants Eurocell, Eurocell Home and Security Hardware to publicise your name on any of its social media channels.
10. Each winner must contact the promoter, via direct message, within 72-hours of being informed that they have won a prize and provide sufficient details to enable the promoter to arrange to deliver the prize to them. In the event that a winner does not, within 72-hours of being informed that they are a winner, provide sufficient details to enable the promoter to arrange delivery, the promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner for that prize. Failure to claim the prize by the time or in the manner specified will make any claim to the prize invalid.