Wood Composite Fence Board 45x157x1830mm GraphiteSKU: ECOFBGR183
(Exl. VAT: £19.80)
- Durable 45mm thick fence boards.
- Dual sided board showing two 63mm battens on one side and three 38mm battens on the other.
- Fast and Easy installation.
- No unsightly screws through the fence board.
- Low-Maintenance & FSC Certified.
With its combination of style, resistance to wear and tear, and malleability to whatever garden specification is thrown at it, composite fencing offers you many benefits that make it a highly attractive feature to have in your garden.
Being capable of withstanding the test of time, whilst not ridding the world of its natural resources, also makes composite fencing a sustainable and forward-thinking option. Merging sustainability with low maintenance, the popularity of composite fencing is only likely to grow, and with the premium look that it brings, we can all be happier for it.
- All fence posts are 2.4m in height and can be cut to the size required. If you are installing the fence on to concrete ground such as a drive way then the steel post mounts are required
- Panels are 150mm x 21mm x 1.77m tongue and groove. The first panel will sit on the bottom rail, panels will then stack one on top of the next to the desired height. To ensure that the fence is rooted strongly enough, bury it at least 60cm in to the ground
- Soft ground is required to give adjustable depth for the post to be manipulated to the desired height
- When preparing the groundwork for the installation of the fence, you must ensure that the ground is as level as possible