Grooved Edge Decking Board x 3.66m in Earl GreySKU: DEFDSGREGY366
(Exl. VAT: £73.17)
Recommended for you
Solid composite decking is a high performing range of premium decking that looks and feels just like timber decking but without the risk of cracks or splinters, making gardens a safer environment for bare feet, small children and pets.
Available in three multi-tonal colours this high-traction wood grain offers outstanding surface durability and a great choice for lower-level decks.
Solid Decking - Our Top Tips:
- Always allow 150mm air-gap to create unobstructed airflow under the deck
- Always pre-drill holes and use two screws per joist to fix down. Do not over tighten screws and fix in at 90° angles
- Providing expansion gaps allows proper drainage and ventilation to the sub base which prevents the timber from rotting
- Do not lay the decking boards directly onto a solid surface
- Providing expansion gaps allows proper drainage and ventilation to the sub base which prevents the timber from rotting.
- As solid decking doesn't fade it's doesn't matter about the direction in which the decking is laid.
- Timber joists are recommended due to cost saving and practicality.
Fiberon decking is made from 80% recycled material. Decking requires 3cm tolerance either side of deck board when fitting. Decking requires a minimum of 6mm between the board and brick work. Fiberon boards should be fitted onto a wooden sub base constructed of 4x2 timber joists. Fiberon Decking offers a 25 year warranty.