Aspect | French, entrance and Bi-fold door system
Elegant design, enduring quality, and easy to install with Aspect, every door offers a premium finish. The Aspect profile, exclusively manufactured in the UK, can be used to create UPVC flush French, entrance or bi-fold doors. Outstanding security features are available alongside excellent thermal efficiency; and a 10-year guarantee comes as standard. But there is absolutely nothing standard about the stunning aesthetic appeal of an Aspect PVC-U door.
Unmissable Aspect Attributes
Coordinates with Logik Flush and Modus windows
U-values as low as 0.9*
*for triple-glazed door, 1.4 for double-glazed
PAS24 and Secured by Design approved
Patented design features
Extensive style and colour options
Choose Aspect and you’ll get the exact colour-match guarantee that comes with all Eurocell UPVC products. Aspect has a white internal finish as standard, to maintain a bright, fresh interior, with some colours available with colour both sides from stock. Eleven frame colours are available, including White, Golden Oak, Rosewood, and Anthracite Grey. Additional colours and specifications can be made to order on extended lead times. Six hardware colours are also available, so you can create the exact look you want.
Stylish UPVC bi-fold doors from Aspect
Create large glazed ‘walls’ and inject the wow factor into any property with Aspect UPVC bi-fold doors. This high-performance, secure, and visually stunning system offers all the aesthetic and performance benefits of timber or aluminium – at a significantly lower price.
- Concertina-style folding and sliding design. Make the flow between outdoors and indoors seamless with doorways that can be opened entirely horizontally.
- Ultra-slim frames. Enjoy uninterrupted sight lines and flood the home with natural light with Aspect’s breath taking design.
- Weather and wind tight. Double- glazed panels and a square-edged profile offer first-class performance.
- Smooth operation. Four horizontal rollers and vertical stainless steel wheels combine with D-handle finger operated shoot bolts and grab hinge handles.
- Range of colours. Secure the exact aesthetics desired with an extensive colour selection.
- Guaranteed security. Secured by Design approved and tested to meet PAS24 security standards for long-lasting peace of mind.
Brilliant bi-fold door design
Aspect is the UK’s leading bi-fold door system – and it’s not hard to see why. With up to seven door panels, door openings can reach a colossal six metres wide. And it is a system built with inherent flexibility. A unique roller assembly means customers can choose their own door configurations from 17 different options, starting with small and compact 2-2-0 or 2-0-2 and stretching all the way to 7-5-2 or 7-2-5.
- Clean, attractive finish thanks to a patented trim concealing unsightly black gaskets between door leaves.
- No dummy mullion required, creating an uncluttered door finish with equal sight lines.
- Can be fitted with midrails, letter plates, and opening sashes.
- Door opening maximised through the use of attractive, unobtrusive D-handles that fit flat to the door frame.
- Optional roller track brush pile for improved aesthetics.
- Door restrictors allow the traffic door to be left open in any position up to 90° minimising the risk of the wind catching it; protecting the hardware and helping prevent trapped fingers.
Outstanding bi-fold door performance
BBA certified and Secured by Design approved, Aspect UPVC bi-fold doors offer exceptional security and functionality. BS 6375 and PAS 24 accredited, they are proven to help keep intruders at bay. Rollers are captive with the track, so doors simply cannot be removed by force from the outside. All sashes are steel-reinforced for superior strength and rigidity. And a range of features ensure exceptional functionality – wherever an Aspect door is fitted.
- In-built rollers ensure a minimised threshold height as standard.
- Flush-fitting internal room dividing thresholds and Part-M threshold double ramps available.
- Angled threshold drip trim contoured to expel water and maintain excellent weather tightness.
- Magnetic door stops to keep doors neatly folded back.
Fast, efficient and consistent fabrication
Aspect panoramic doors have been purpose designed by Eurocell’s technical specialists to include a host of features that enable quick and simple fabrication and fitting, without compromising on the quality or appearance of these stunning bi-fold doors. Here are just a few of the built-in benefits for fabricators and installers:
- Minimal welding, cutting and trimming.
- Compatible components for simplified stockholding - Doors feature a standard Eurocell Logik gasket and are compatible with our patented Logik chamfered and ovolo beads – so if you’re already fabricating Logik windows and doors, there’s no need for additional stockholding.
- Integral gaskets – the door profile and outer frame glazing gaskets are co-extruded.
- Fewer components – no need for a dummy mullion.
- Single roller-track colour for all door options – neutral colour track complements all door colour options
The leading choice for fast bi-fold door installation
Aspect doors do not just look great. They also make installation quick and hassle-free, thanks to a large clearance around the door leaves that allows for easy on-site adjustments. Butt hinges are also adjustable, and the slim-stepped outer frame reduces the amount of plaster cutback required on site.
- Jack or lower doors into position quickly via adjustable roller sets.
- Mechanically joint together the outer frame on site, avoiding unwieldy deliveries.
- Choose the appropriate seal for each job thanks to combined wool-pile and gasket slots.
- All hinges positively locate into the steel reinforcing for a strong, secure finish
Aspect UPVC flush sash French doors
Take in the wonders of a full panoramic view with Aspect flush French doors. Fully adjustable butt hinges, combined with no floating dummy mullion, ensure a refined finish and a modern aesthetic. A choice of thresholds, including Part M compliant low thresholds, are available, with door options reaching up to 2000mm in width and 2100mm in height. Traffic door restrictors are available while super-slim sightlines help to create a spectacular seamless look.
Butt hinges are used rather than the traditional patio flag hinges. This discreet, adjustable pencil hinge design preserves the smooth exterior lines of the frame and sash in keeping with today’s design trends. Plus, they offer the option of inward or outward opening to increase design flexibility where space is limited.
Aspect UPVC flush entrance doors
Using the slim, stylish profile and attractive chamfered glazing rebate of our Aspect bi-fold door system, entrance doors can be created.
The view from outside is enhanced by the use of elegant butt hinges rather than the conspicuous exterior flag hinges dictated by a rebated door.
Doors can be fitted with midrails and letter plates for front entrances, and can even incorporate opening sashes within the door.
With all the benefits of the Aspect flush French door:
- Panoramic view
- Low thresholds
- Door restrictor
Max size: 1050mm (w) x 2100mm (h
Flush French door: 2000mm (w) x 2100mm (h)
Entrance flush door: 1050mm (w) x 2100mm (h)
Part M thresholds available
PAS24 and SBD approved
BBA Certificate 14/5150 & 14/5150 (ES3)
Made in the UK – guaranteed
For almost 50 years, Eurocell has been proud to have served the UK’s construction industry. As a trusted trade partner, we know the importance of the sector to our country’s success. That’s why all Eurocell products, including Aspect UPVC doors, are designed and manufactured exclusively in the UK.
Scroll our gallery to see what's possible.
Why choose Eurocell?
UK’s largest manufacturer and distributor of UPVC
With our nationwide branch network, we’re always close by
2,000+ trained team members ready to help you
Sustainability as standard in all our manufacturing processes
Exact colour-match guarantee across all UPVC products
News from Eurocell
Tips, advice, blogs, case studies, and announcements: get all the latest developments direct from Eurocell HQ. You won’t miss a thing!
Check spec sheets, CAD drawings, data sheets, certifications, and more in our Technical Hub – so your next project goes without a hitch.
Through two purpose-built recycling centres and millions of pounds of investment, we are the UK’s largest recycler of UPVC. Get all the details here.
Aspect Profiles FAQs
At Eurocell, we’re always happy to help. Check these FAQs for answers to some of the most common questions. We’ve listened to your most popular queries and gathered some helpful links and information. If your question remains unanswered, contact us today and one of our experts will give you everything you need.