SlateSkin sheet tiled roof system
A beautiful finish and hassle-free installation. Fit a realistic slate-effect, water-resistant system to Equinox conservatory roofs in half the time of traditional alternatives. It’s easy with Eurocell’s SlateSkin sheet tiled roofs.
Up to 50% quicker installation
Saves you time and money
Easy-fit sheet system
Only tile system tested to achieve 5° pitch
Attractive slate-effect finish
Tough and hard-wearing
Precision-engineered for enhanced performance
Work at speed
With SlateSkin, staying ahead of schedule is simple. And because there’s no compromise on build quality or aesthetics, the final result always looks spectacular.
- Pre-cut and colour-coded for fast on-site identification
- Precision-engineered to a conservatory’s exact dimensions
- Tile sheets, hip end caps and ridge and hip top caps all supplied as standard
- Multiple tile courses built into each sheet, reducing the time and effort needed for positioning and nailing
- Significantly less carrying and handling required
Realistic slate effect
Manufactured with the same attractive finish as composite slate tiles, a SlateSkin roof adds instant kerb appeal and value to any property. Most passersby simply can’t tell the difference between a SlateSkin roof and a traditional slate roof. Which means any property with a SlateSkin roof will enjoy distinction and style for at least 25 years – guaranteed.
Attention to detail
Every detail is thought-through in the SlateSkin system. The authentic slate looks catch the eye. But everything else completes the picture.
- Fully water resistant, because with fewer gaps than separate tiles it prevents both water and moisture from getting into the roof space.
- Superbly strong and durable, with a 25-year guarantee offering complete peace of mind about the longevity and enduring performance.
- Colour-matched screws that blend seamlessly with the rest of the system, so there are no unsightly snags that will distract the eye.
- AA fire performance, with a combined SlateSkin and Equinox system achieving a rating of EXT.S.AA when tested to BS476 Part 3:2004, External Fire Exposure Roof Test.
Choose from three sheet sizes
SlateSkin is available in 6m, 4m, or 2m tile sheet options. So installers can enjoy the speed and efficiency of seeing a roof take shape in a matter of hours. And homeowners can benefit from the end product faster than ever.
Installed in less than 90 minutes
Set the roof pitch anywhere between 5° and 35° and complete the SlateSkin roof installation in less time than an average film. Here’s how:
1: Lay the pre-cut sheet tile components (35 minutes)
2: Prepare the ridge framework (5 minutes)
3: Affix ridge capping components (40 minutes)
4: Fit the ridge moulding to complete (5 minutes)
Why choose Eurocell?
With 215+ branches nationwide, we’re always close by
2,000+ trained team members ready to help you
Sustainability as standard in all our manufacturing processes
Trusted by the industry for more than 45 years
News from Eurocell
Tips, advice, blogs, case studies, and announcements: get all the latest developments direct from Eurocell HQ. You won’t miss a thing!
Check spec sheets, CAD drawings, data sheets, certifications, and more in our Technical Hub – so your next project goes without a hitch.
Through two purpose-built recycling centres and millions of pounds of investment, we are the UK’s largest recycler of UPVC. Get all the details here.
At Eurocell, we’re always happy to help. Check these FAQs for answers to some of the most common questions. We’ve listened to your most popular queries and gathered some helpful links and information. If your question remains unanswered, contact us today and one of our experts will give you everything you need.