Why choose a garden room?
Composite garden rooms are available to suit a range of applications; a home office, playroom, bar or a place to relax and unwind away from it all. Designed as a self-contained building to use all year round, the innovative construction of our garden rooms utilises purpose designed modular composite wall construction with a core of high performance insulation, to keep the space warm and energy efficient, with a warm weatherproof roof for year-round protection from the elements.
With a range of five different sizes, two styles, and four different colours, our eco friendly & natural look garden rooms are the perfect complement to any garden.
Benefits of Garden Rooms
Garden Room - Key Features
• Natural Look. Waterproof & Stain Resistant
• Eco Friendly
• Low Maintenance
• Quick & Easy Installation
• No plastering or decorating
• Durable and Long Lasting
• EPDM single-ply BBA certified warm room
• 'A' energy rated Eurocell double glazed windows
• High security multi-point locking Eurocell French doors
• Supplied with all windows, doors, fascias, soffits and a power outlet
Sizes and styles available
• 3316mm x 2316mm
• 3316mm x 3316mm
• 4862mm x 2316mm
• 4862mm x 3316mm
• 6408mm x 3316mm
Above sizes available in the following styles
• Alexandra modular
• Alexandra modular with integral decking area and canopy
Structure Colour Options
Windows & French doors colour options
Warranty Details Garden Rooms
Composite Wood Company Garden Rooms are covered by a Twenty Five (25) year warranty against warping, cracking, splitting, rotting and fungal decay caused by manufacturing defects, when subject to normal use. For the full terms and conditions of this warranty please refer to the Composite Wood Extended Warranty and Terms - Supply of Goods document.