Why choose a garden room?
Composite garden rooms are available to suit a range of applications; a home office, playroom, bar or a place to relax and unwind away from it all. Designed as a self-contained building to use all year round, the innovative construction of our garden rooms utilises purpose designed modular composite wall construction with a core of high performance insulation, to keep the space warm and energy efficient, with a warm weatherproof roof for year-round protection from the elements.
With a range of five different sizes, two styles, and four different colours, our eco friendly & natural look garden rooms are the perfect complement to any garden.
Benefits of Garden Rooms
Garden Room - Key Features
• Natural Look. Waterproof & Stain Resistant
• Eco Friendly
• Low Maintenance
• Quick & Easy Installation
• No plastering or decorating
• Durable and Long Lasting
• EPDM single-ply BBA certified warm room
• 'A' energy rated Eurocell double glazed windows
• High security multi-point locking Eurocell French doors
• Supplied with all windows, doors, fascias, soffits and a power outlet
Sizes and styles available
• 3316mm x 2316mm
• 3316mm x 3316mm
• 4862mm x 2316mm
• 4862mm x 3316mm
• 6408mm x 3316mm
Above sizes available in the following styles
• Alexandra modular
• Alexandra modular with integral decking area and canopy