Recommended for you
- Zero re-sale value - theft and vandalism are eliminated
- Cost effective alternative to traditional lead
- Easy to install
- Easily cut
- Easily repaired
- Extremely lightweight
BBA approved Easy Trim Lead R and Easy Lead R Smooth are aluminium based, high performance, low cost flashing products. They are used as a replacement for traditional lead in flat and pitched roof applications. Made of sheet aluminium with a protective anti-corrosion coating and a high performance butyl adhesive on the underside.
Installation is simple, with no special tools required it can be cut with a knife or scissors. EasyLead R has a unique corrugated pattern so it is easy to form and to adapt to various surfaces; this malleability ensures the permanent water tightness of the product and an attractive appearance every time. EasyLead R provides a permanent bond to brickwork, roof tiles and most popular construction materials.
Product features & usage
- Easily installed using a knife or scissors to cut.
- Can be installed and worked in any direction using a mallet, roller or by hand.
- Determine the final installation of EasyLead R or EasyLead R Smooth maintaining the release film until achieved
- Once satisfied remove the release film and press the material to the brickwork or applicable surface.
- Joints should have a minimum overlap of 100mm. To achieve permanent adhesion, the building material surface has to be clean and dry.
- A bituminous primer is recommended for unstable material surfaces.
- Temperature resistance: -40°c / +90°c
- Life expectancy: Minimum 20 yrs
- Minimum working temp: +5°C
- Resistant against corrosion and UV degradation
- Easy Lead R 150mm x 5m Corrugated Grey Flash