FAKRO FPW-V P2 10 114x118 White Acrylic Coated Pine PreSelect W...SKU: FPW-VP210
(Exl. VAT: £542.60)
- Unique PreSelect top hung and centre pivot window
- Bottom-placed handle for ease of use and operation
- Automatic V40P Air inlet for controlled ventilation
- Unique TopSafe security system for added security and peace of mind
- Quadruple sealing system
- Sash guiding system
- Coefficient window U-Value 1.3 W/m²K
- Fully finished knot free pine
- Argon filled laminated anti-burglary double glazed unit
- Acoustic insulation Rw 35 dBH
- Height: 118.1cm
- Width: 113.7cm
- Depth: 150.5cm
- Weight: 56.6kg
- Material: Pine
- Finish: Clear Lacquer
- Suitable for roof pitches of 15-55°
- Natural pine internal and RAL 7022 external
- Guarantee: 10 Years
- BBA certified
- CE Marked
The FPW-V P2 range - Top hung and pivot dual function roof windows provide total flexibility of use. When open, the top hung function provides an unrestricted field of view at a lower height. The centre pivot function enables the sash to be rotated through 180° to clean the outer pane from within the room.
RAL 9010 white internal and RAL 7022 external
- A new generation of top hung and pivot roof windows with two separate opening functions of sash: top hung and pivot.
- Separate opening functions provide sash stability and increase safety.
- The outward opening function enables the sash to be opened in any position from 0 to 35 degrees enabling an easy approach to the edge of the open windows, which increases the usable area and provides an unlimited view to the outside.
- The pivot function enables the sash to be rotated through 180° and is used when cleaning the outer pane or operating an awning blind. Innovative hardware system guarantees the use of only one way of opening and complete stability of the sash in outward as well as in pivot opening function.
- The opening method can be switched using the preSelect sliding switch positioned in the middle of the frame accessible when the window is open.
- The comfort of operation when using the handle located at the bottom of the sash. Elegant handle is equipped with a two-step micro-opening facility.
- Easy cleaning of the outer pane and setting the awning blind with the use of blocking sash bolt when rotated through 180 degrees.
- Available as standard with energy-saving glazing U3.
- Increased resistance to burglary - TopSafe system.