FAKRO PTP-V P2 09 94x140 White PVC Centre Pivot WindowSKU: PTP-VP209
- V35 Air inlet for controlled ventilation
- A unique TopSafe security system for added security and peace of mind
- Quadruple sealing system
- Sash guiding system
- Coefficient window U-Value 1.3W/m²K
- Steel reinforced multi-chamber PVC
- Argon filled laminated anti-burglary double glazed unit
- Acoustic insulation Rw 33dB
- H: 140.1cm
- W: 93.7cm
- D: 150.5cm
- Weight: 56.9kg
- 10 years guarantee
- CE Marked
(Exl. VAT: £334.77)
The PTP-V P2 is a white uPVC double glazed window with laminated glazing and has a u-Value of 1.3. With increased resistance to moisture, this window is ideal for bathroom and kitchens. It can be rotated through 180° to clean the outer pan from within any room.
RAL 9010 white internal and RAL 7022 external.
The PTP-V P2 is a centre pivot window constructed using multi-chamber UPVC in white (RAL9010) with steel reinforced profiles to give excellent stability and durability.
Comes with inbuilt TopSafe Anti Burglary system, and head ventilator as standard. P2 Glazing unit with toughened outer pane and laminated inner pane.
- A popular design of the windows with a hinge located in the middle of the window height, designed for rooms with higher humidity.
- Convenient way of using the window as the handle is located at the bottom of the sash. The handle is equipped with a two step micro-opening facilty.
- Easy cleaning of the outer pane and operating an awning blind with the use of blocking sash bolt when rotated through 180 degrees.
- Available as standard with energy-saving glazing U3.
- Increased resistance to burglary - TopSafe system.
- A wide range of accessories.
- Possibility to install electrical control.
- Installation in roof pitches from 15 to 90 degrees.