- Watertight and durable roofing solution
- Easy installation and can be repaired / extended easily during service life
- Compatible with green roofing systems and photovoltaic
- Large dimension membranes significantly decrease installation time
- Compatible with the collection of rainwater
- The membrane composition remains constant over time
- Membrane and seams display high resistance to hydro-static pressure
- High puncture resistance
British Standards - The Eurocell Building Plastics products supplied by Eurocell Profiles Ltd are produced in accordance with a BS EN 1SO 9001:2000 accredited quality system.
Firestone RubberCover™ EPDM flat roofing membrane for residential use.
Firestone RubberCover EPDM is a leading manufacturer of high performing Roofing Systems for commercial, industrial and residential roofing applications. Since 1980, Firestone Roofing Systems have been installed on hundreds of thousands of roofs worldwide.
Firestone RubberCover EPDM flat roof membranes has superior durability and has a life expectancy of at least 50 years.
The system is based on high performing EPDM rubber membranes and a limited range of accessories offering a watertight and durable roofing solution.
Firestone RubberCover EPDM Roofing System is the ideal solution for small residential flat roofs and other extensions, verandas, dormers, porches, garages, carports, garden sheds, balconies, gutters and trailers. You name it.
Thanks to a unique combination of features and benefits, Firestone RubberCover is your first choice for smaller EPDM roofing projects.