Drop Down Loft Door
- The door and frame are fully draught sealed
- Sliding door mechanism supports the seals with multiple perimeter catches
- Frame screws up into ceiling timbers for simpler installation
- Innovative hinge detail is hidden when the door is locked
- Hinge pivot positioned to provide largest accessible opening
- Insulated area on the back of the door is fully maximised
- Low profile design with sleek, contemporary styling
British Standards - The Eurocell Building Plastics products supplied by Eurocell Profiles Ltd are produced in accordance with a BS EN 1SO 9001:2000 accredited quality system.
The GL250 drop down loft door is an innovative solution to the need for energy efficient loft space access, offering a cost effective alternative to traditional roof space entry. The unobtrusive design coupled with sleek, contemporary styling makes the door an ideal match for modern decors.
The revolutionary design of the multi-point catch mechanism means that the GL-250 door can maintain a more effective draught seal around the entire accessible opening, helping to meet the air leakage requirements of Part L of the Building Regulations and preventing the problem of moist warm air entering the roof space causing condensation and heat loss issues.
- BS 5250: Control of condensation in buildings
- BS 9250: Design of the air-tightness of ceilings in pitched roofs