Lyte EN131 Professional Single Section Roof Ladder
- Lightweight but combines the strength of a trade ladder with a heavy duty ridge hook to prevent twisting when in use
- Industrial non-slip rungs & box section stiles
- Rubber covered bearer bars distributes weight evenly preventing damage to roof
- Available in single and double sections
|Ladder Closed Height||-|
|Ladder Open Height||-|
British Standards - The Eurocell Building Plastics products supplied by Eurocell Profiles Ltd are produced in accordance with a BS EN 1SO 9001:2000 accredited quality system.
Single section roof ladders, quick and convenient to use with aluminium construction. Manufactured in the UK from high grade aluminium to ensure strength and stability.
Single section roof ladders, quick and convenient to use with aluminium construction. Manufactured in the UK from high grade aluminium to ensure strength and stability. The Lyte TRL range are one of our most sought after roof ladders. Available in single or double sections, these ladders are lightweight but combine the strength of a trade ladder and feature a heavy duty ridge hook. They come with industrial non-slip rungs & box section stiles. The double sections are fitted with safety catches. Maximum capacity load of 150kg.
- Certified EN131-2 Professional