Envirotile Abutment Wall Soaker
- Install on warm or cold roofs
- Compatible with Envirotile roof tiles
- Position ENVABTSOA to the abutment wall area, overlap the edge of the fascia by a minimum of 50mm in line with the bottom edge of the 1st course of Envirotile's
- For installation on warm board roofs tack/screw down at 500m intervals along the full length of the abutment
- For cold batten/lathe roof installation tack/screw direct to the batten, 25mm from the batten edge, at every batten course
British Standards - The Eurocell Building Plastics products supplied by Eurocell Profiles Ltd are produced in accordance with a BS EN 1SO 9001:2000 accredited quality system.
Abutment Wall Soaker for use with Envirotile, for installation on warm or cold roofs.
Part of the Envirotile Synthetic Roof Tile system - Envirotile tiles interlock with adjacent and under tiles to form a more secure integrated roof covering, and uses a reduced lap that can require just 12 tiles per square metre; so reduces weight, material cost and work. Reduced weight means cheaper transportation, reduced CO² transport emissions and less structural roof requirement. Being easy to work with and approximately 50% the weight of other synthetic tiles, makes Envirotile the perfect choice for creating an authentic looking conservatory roof conversion.