Envirotile Plastic Lightweight Double Slate Tile
- Quick installation requiring minimal skilled labour
- Envirotile is 80% lighter than concrete roof tile
- No harmful dust created during the cutting process
- Complete dry fix system - no cement needed
- Improved grip surface
- Low maintenance
- Virtually unbreakable
- UK manufactured
British Standards - The Eurocell Building Plastics products supplied by Eurocell Profiles Ltd are produced in accordance with a BS EN 1SO 9001:2000 accredited quality system.
Innovative design, the Envirotile Double Plastic Tile is suitable for virtually any roof type and can be installed on pitches as low as 12.5°.
The double slate Envirotile has been designed to use as a filler tile for long sections/runs. They can be cut to accommodate a tile and a half for use as a starter/finish at gable end tiles. Envirotile lightweight roofing tiles are 80% lighter than concrete roofing tiles, and fully complies with BS 5534:2014, and have the additional kerb appeal of a natural slate finish.
|Guarantee||25 Year Guarantee|
- BBA Certified
- Green-spec endorsed
- Weather tested to 147mph wind loads
- Lightweight roof covering system - less than 8 kilos per m2 coverage
- Proven and tested at a low pitch of 12.5° against wind driven rain