Envirotile Plastic Lightweight Slate Half Tile
- Quick installation requiring minimal skilled labour
- Envirotile is 80% lighter than concrete roof tile
- No harmful dust created during the cutting process
- Complete dry fix system - no cement needed
- Improved grip surface
- Low maintenance
- Virtually unbreakable
- UK manufactured
British Standards - The Eurocell Building Plastics products supplied by Eurocell Profiles Ltd are produced in accordance with a BS EN 1SO 9001:2000 accredited quality system.
Slate Finish Envirotile lightweight roofing tiles are 80% lighter than concrete roofing tiles, and fully complies with BS 5534:2014, and have the additional kerb appeal of a natural slate finish.
Envirotile is an Eco-friendly, lightweight plastic roof tile with a slate appearance. Each Envirotile gives a flat appearance similar to that of a traditional flat concrete tiles making it an aesthetically pleasing tile choice for your roof. It is manufactured from environmentally sustainable products that would usually be dumped in landfills and is fully recyclable.
|Guarantee||25 Year Guarantee|
- BBA Certified
- Green-spec endorsed
- Weather tested to 147mph wind loads
- Lightweight roof covering system - less than 8 kilos per m2 coverage
- Proven and tested at a low pitch of 12.5° against wind driven rain