Envirotile Plastic Lightweight Slate Ridge to Apex Cover
- Quick installation requiring minimal skilled labour
- Envirotile is 80% lighter than concrete roof tile
- No harmful dust created during the cutting process
- Complete dry fix system - no cement needed
- Improved grip surface
- Low maintenance
- Virtually unbreakable
- UK manufactured
British Standards - The Eurocell Building Plastics products supplied by Eurocell Profiles Ltd are produced in accordance with a BS EN 1SO 9001:2000 accredited quality system.
Envirotile Ridge to Apex Cover in slate finish perfectly finish of your roofline installation.
Envirotile - Ridge to Apex Cover is an Eco-friendly, lightweight plastic cap piece which fits to the top of the roof where the ridges and hips join together.
It is manufactured from environmentally sustainable products that would usually be dumped in landfills and is fully recyclable.
This lightweight synthetic tile is extremely simple to fix. Its clever design means that Envirotile - Envirotile - Ridge to Apex Cover is 25% quicker to install over conventional tiles and 80% lighter.
Envirotile has a 25 year guarantee. Once this product is installed you will not need to worry about your roof for a long time which is very reassuring. It will also save you time and money on future maintenance and repairs.
Envirotile has everything you need from a tile. Whether you are looking for low pitch, lightweight, zero maintenance or fast installation, then this synthetic slate should be a product to consider.
|Guarantee||25 Year Guarantee|
- BBA Certified
- Green-spec Endorsed
- Weather tested to 147mph wind loads
- Lightweight roof covering system - less than 8 kilos per m2 coverage
- Proven and tested at a low pitch of 12.5° against wind driven rain