Envirotile Standard Gable End Cap
- Quick installation requiring minimal skilled labour
- Envirotile is 80% lighter than concrete roof tile
- No harmful dust created during the cutting process
- Complete dry fix system - no cement needed
- Improved grip surface
- Low maintenance
- Virtually unbreakable
- UK manufactured
British Standards - The Eurocell Building Plastics products supplied by Eurocell Profiles Ltd are produced in accordance with a BS EN 1SO 9001:2000 accredited quality system.
Envirotile Gable End caps in standard finish perfectly finish off your roofline installation.
Envirotile - Gable End Cap is an Eco-friendly, lightweight plastic cap piece which fixes to the end of the Envirotile - Main Ridge Cap on gable roofs to give a professional finish.
It is manufactured from environmentally sustainable products that would usually be dumped in landfills and is fully recyclable.
This lightweight synthetic Ridge tile is extremely simple to fix. Its clever design means that Envirotile - Gable End Cap is 25% quicker to install over conventional tiles and 80% lighter.
|Guarantee||25 Year Guarantee|
- BBA Certified
- Green-spec endorsed
- Weather tested to 147mph wind loads
- Lightweight roof covering system - less than 8 kilos per m2 coverage
- Proven and tested at a low pitch of 12.5° against wind driven rain