Envirotile Standard Plastic Tile
- Quick installation requiring minimal skilled labour
- Envirotile is 80% lighter than concrete roof tile
- No harmful dust created during the cutting process
- Complete dry fix system - no cement needed
- Improved grip surface
- Low maintenance
- Virtually unbreakable
- UK manufactured
British Standards - The Eurocell Building Plastics products supplied by Eurocell Profiles Ltd are produced in accordance with a BS EN 1SO 9001:2000 accredited quality system.
Standard Finish Envirotile lightweight roofing tiles are 80% lighter than concrete roofing tiles, and fully complies with BS 5534:2014.
Intelligently designed for the modern home, the Envirotile Plastic Roof Tile balances the perfect blend of style and practicality. Weighing in at just 8.5kg per m2, the innovative tile structure is 80% lighter than traditional roof slates without compromising any durability. Each tile is manufactured using environmentally sustainable, fully recyclable products and is available in a gorgeous range of natural-looking colours that look almost indistinguishable from the real thing.
Thanks to an innovative interlocking side lap system, installation is an impressive 25% faster than conventional roof tiles, saving you time, money and effort. Better yet, this synthetic alternative can even be fitted on roofing structures as low as 12.5° in pitch where traditional roof tiles may not be suited.
|Guarantee||25 Year Guarantee|
- BBA Certified
- Green-spec endorsed
- Weather tested to 147mph wind loads
- Lightweight roof covering system - less than 8 kilos per m2 coverage
- Proven and tested at a low pitch of 12.5° against wind driven rain