Tapco Slate Classic Ridge to Hip Junction
- Impact resistant
- Edwardian conservatory 3-way junction
British Standards - The Eurocell Building Plastics products supplied by Eurocell Profiles Ltd are produced in accordance with a BS EN 1SO 9001:2000 accredited quality system.
Pre-made, angled junction for where the ridge and hip meets.
Tapco pre-made, angled junction for where the ridge and hip meet is designed to complement Tapco Roofing Products, an extremely low maintenance product, with a state-of-the-art moulding process.
The colours are consistent throughout, and the ‘UV’ package allows the tile to weather evenly, just like natural slate.
The design provides tight surface contact at the leading edge against wind and rain and dimensions are consistent from roof tile to roof tile.
|Guarantee||40 Year Guarantee|
- CE mark
- BS476-3, EXT.S.AA (fully-boarded) EXT.S.AC (felt & batten). EN 13501-5 : 2005 BROOF(t4)
- U Value: 0.8 Hr-ft²-°F/Btu 4.55 K*m²/W
- 0.1667 linear metres
- EN 15601 for wind-driven rain
- ETA certification
- Class 4 UL 2218 Impact Testing