Tapco Slate Ridge Cap
- Universal, fits to any pitch
- Easy to cut and shape
- Impact resistant
British Standards - The Eurocell Building Plastics products supplied by Eurocell Profiles Ltd are produced in accordance with a BS EN 1SO 9001:2000 accredited quality system.
Composite universal-fit ridge and hip cap.
Composite universal-fit ridge and hip cap, designed to complement Tapco slate tiles, is an extremely low maintenance product, with a state-of-the-art moulding process, which produces a unique natural slate appearance on each tile.
The colours are consistent throughout, and the ‘UV’ package allows the tile to weather evenly, just like natural slate.
The design provides tight surface contact at the leading edge against wind and rain and dimensions are consistent from roof tile to roof tile.
|Guarantee||40 Year Guarantee|
- CE mark
- BS476-3, EXT.S.AA (fully-boarded) EXT.S.AC (felt & batten). EN 13501-5 : 2005 BROOF (t4)
- U Value: 0.8 Hr-ft²-°F/Btu 4.55 K*m²/W
- 0.1667 linear metres (6 caps per linear metre)
- EN 15601 for wind-driven rain
- ETA certification
- Class 4 UL 2218 Impact Testing