Easy-trim Fortis 160gsm Felt
- A fantastic highly breathable membrane to prevent moisture entry and keep your roof space ventilated
- Suitable for use on tiled or slate pitch roofs on either fully supported or unsupported installation
- Amazing water resistance and a unique vapour permeability
- Incredibly strong with a high tensile tear strength
- Brilliant for warm, cold and hybrid roofs and Scottish sarking boards
British Standards - The Eurocell Building Plastics products supplied by Eurocell Profiles Ltd are produced in accordance with a BS EN 1SO 9001:2000 accredited quality system.
This fantastic four-layer breather membrane excels the performance of the standard 3 layer membranes, extremely strong, it’s a heavyweight product with a built in reinforcement grid.
Designed to prevent any moisture, dust, wind or rain from entering the roof space of a tiled or slated roof and to maintain ventilation at all times.
This felt breather membrane is brilliant for use on warm, cold and hybrid roofs and has a UV stability for 3 months. It can be installed in tiled or slate pitch roofs and is suitable for use on fully supported and unsupported installation in timber and metal constructions.
This brilliant membrane is made up of four thick layers and has a unique vapour permeability. With an amazing water resistance, if water does find its way in to the breathable membrane, it will pass through and escape as moisture vapour.
Green in colour and printed with a yellow grid to allow for easy and accurate cutting, it's incredibly strong with amazing tensile tear in strength.