Strength Build up/fast bonding:
All heavy bonding where a very high initial tack is required.
Fix ALL Ultra Tack is a high quality, neutral, elastic, 1-component adhesive sealant based on SMX® Hybrid Polymer technology with an extremely high initial tack.
- Extreme high initial tack.
- Fast curing.
- Good workability with included triangular shaped nozzle.
- High shear strength after full cure (no primer)
- Stays elastic after curing and very sustainable.
- No odour.
- Free of isocyanates, solvents, halogens and acids.
- Good colour stability, weather and UV resistance.
- Excellent adhesion on nearly all surfaces, even if slightly moist.
- Bonding in building and metal industry.
- Elastic bonding of objects, panels, profiles and other pieces on the most common substrates.
- For bonded facade panels we refer to the Soudal Panel System.
- Elastic structural bonding in automotive applications: buses, trains, trucks, caravans, ship-building, …
Directions for use
Application method: Apply the adhesive with a caulking gun onto one surface in beads or dabs (every 15 cm). Always apply adhesive to the edges and corners of panels. Press the surfaces together and batten down with a rubber hammer. Support of the bonded materials may be required. The bond can be fully loaded after 24-48 hours.
Cleaning: Clean with white spirit or Surface Cleaner immediately after use.
Finishing: With a soapy solution or Soudal
Finishing Solution before skinning.
Repair: With the same material
- Fix ALL Ultra Tack is paintable with most waterbased paints, however due to the large number of paints and varnishes available we strongly suggest a compatibility test before appication.
- The drying time of alkyd resin based paints may increase.
- Fix ALL Ultra Tack can be applied to a wide variety of substrates. Due to the fact that specific substrates such as plastics, like polycarbonate, etc, may differ from manufacturer to manufacturer, we
recommend preliminary compatibilty test.
- Fix ALL Ultra Tack can not be used as a glazing sealant.
- Fix ALL Ultra Tack can be used for bonding of natural stone, but it cannot be used as a joint sealant on this type of surface. Fix ALL Ultra Tack can therefore only be used on the bottom of natural stone tiles.
- When applying, make sure not to spill any sealant on the surface of materials.