Ferco PZ Sprung Door Handle
- Supplied with spring cassettes and screws to suit doors up to 70mm thick
- Handles are non-handed allowing them to be used as either a left or right hand
- Handles are inline (same height)
- One Set - 1 Internal, 1 External handle
- 70mm PZ (critical dimension) - measured from centre of handle spindle to centre of euro barrel (cylinder)
- 80mm Screw fixing centres (critical dimension) - distance between screw holes
- Backplate Length: 205mm
British Standards - The Eurocell Building Plastics products supplied by Eurocell Profiles Ltd are produced in accordance with a BS EN 1SO 9001:2000 accredited quality system.
Schlosser Technik Apto Ferco lever uPVC sprung door handle set.
The stylish Schlosser Technik Apto 70mm PZ door handle features a unique patent protected design to suit Ferco multi point door locks. The highly durable finish can be matched perfectly with other products for a coordinated door suite. Provided with spring cassettes, the Apto 70mm handle will return to an aesthetically pleasing 90° position when released. Corrosion tested to 480 hours based on BS EN 1670 and cycle tested to 50,000 cycles, the Schlosser Technik Apto door handle is built to last. The Schlosser Technik Apto 70mm handle is an economic solution, perfect for the maintenance and repair industry.
- BS EN 1670